If you’re a hardworking, smart, tech-savvy person with a flair for networking and passion for solving people’s problems, we needs your expertise! Your responsibilities will involve selling our products to new customers as well farming our existing customers to make sure churn is minimal and customer happiness is maximum. You will be the face of the company to the customer and the customer’s representative to the company.
- Works with the product and marketing teams to familiarise self with the product landscape and become a technical product expert
- Works with leads to understand their requirements and help them figure out if any of our products are a solution to their problem
- Put together product demos & benefits that easily convey value proposition to prospects
- Communicates customer use cases to the product team and work with them to ensure maximum product fit
- Works with customers to train their teams on the product and identify (and solve) problem areas in their processes.
- Sets and achieves customer conversion targets on a monthly basis.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify problem areas and improve efficiency in the sales process
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our platform
- Provide high-quality product support for our customers, partnering with them to effectively resolve their issues through email, chat, and phone
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve escalated customer complaints engage using established processes
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all our customers
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to creatively and clearly explain complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up new tech.
- G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Freshdesk, CRMs
- Web works, networking, and software products
- Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
- 2+ years of product/customer support experience
- Bachelors degree from any accredited institution
- Good ability to research information online
- Exceptional skills operating the internet and website
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying