Competent Groove is seeking an entrepreneurial and technically-savvy Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing sales for our flagship product FeetPort (www.feetport.com). Experience selling SaaS business-to-business solutions, the ability to leverage technology during a sales cycle, and communicate value-based product positioning to business and technical users is a must.
As part of the Inside Sales team reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting for new leads, qualifying warm leads and advancing both through to closure. You will need to create opportunities, move opportunities through the sales pipeline, and be an overall product specialist for prospects.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including base salary plus commission, as well as a great opportunity for career growth!
What you will do:
- Research key accounts, identify key target personas, understand their needs and requirements to generate traction.
- Maintain and update the database for all assigned leads.
- Prospect for new business by engaging assigned leads within the database (e.g. phone, email).
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails, online research, and networking.
- Engage & convert newly assigned marketing qualified leads.
- Perform effective online demos.
- Drive pipeline conversion (e.g. sales qualified leads to opportunities) to close new business.
- Achieve sales funnel KPI targets.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant inside sales experience preferably with SaaS or technology solutions.
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in support of the team’s objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, team collaboration, communication, and listening skills.
- Receptive to feedback and willing to learn and apply best practices.
- Build strong relationships within the sales team and with other colleagues.
- Experience using a CRM as a source of truth including lead management, opportunity conversion and the creation/upkeep of detailed contact and activity records.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Possess a proven track record of success working independently.
To Apply for this Position:
Send an email to email@example.com. Please include your resume and cover letter.