We are looking for a qualified Android developer to join our app development team. You will be working with our engineers/ developers to develop and maintain high quality mobile application features.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Android developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Firebase, sqlite
- Knowledge of MVP / MVVM
- knowledge of Kotlin is good to have
- Sound knowledge of Android Activity life-cycle and different application.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Translate designs and wire frames into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Developing android mobile application by understanding the requirements given by clients.
- Understanding the requirement specification for the product
- Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform.
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications
- Working knowledge with React Native, Flutter or Ionic frameworks
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Skills - Android, Android Studio, SDK, Eclipse, Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, Kotlin.
Should have good experience in Android and React Native will be plus point.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying