We are looking for an iPhone developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build advanced applications for the iPhone platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of iPhone SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iPhone UI design principles, patterns, and best practice
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tunin
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” · Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerators.