We are seeking an experienced, hands-on sales leader to join our team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating sales of our online SaaS software (FeetPort), primarily through inside sales efforts. The sales manager will participate in developing, executing, and achieving sales initiatives and building a sales team from the ground up.
- The Essentials
- Become a technical expert on FeetPort features/benefits and its competitors
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed sales objectives
- Hire, train and support sales team to set expectations, develop/improve sales processes, drive results and manage performance
- Monitor and report on sales activity and evaluate against goals to measure growth, opportunity and productivity
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop and refine sales tools
- Document and update the CRM for all calls, emails and other sales activity
- Publish go-to-market strategy setting up product positioning, target customers and end users.
- Identify customers segments to target and accordingly create strategies to make contact with new customers.
- Set targets for sales executives for the week and month for new leads, prospects and customers
- Set targets for self for the week and month for leads, prospects and customers
- Ensure meeting of targets assigned to the self/team.
- Develop strategies & innovative ways to convert customers on phone, email and chat.
- Working with your sales team to develop selling tools for presentations, demos and trade shows.
- Updation and creation of product briefs/presentations targeted to each customer segment
- Updation and creation of product briefs showcasing the features of the product package
- Contribute to acquiring, preserving and growing customer accounts.
- Work closely with Customer Engagement team to ensure that the on-boarding of new customers is smooth, without any gaps and seamless transfer of information is made from sales team to the customer engagement team
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience Graduate in BCA or B.Tech. 2 years+ experience as a sales manager for a software product
- Expert in writing / replying to emails Expertise in handling customer queries over phone & chat
- Experience in managing and leading a sales team Enthusiastic to work in a "high energy" start-up environment and wear multiple hats
- Customer communication & on-boarding experience
- Experience in managing B2B customer relationships
- Must have a demonstrated ability to accurately perceive customer and internal relationships as well as an intense desire to turn negatives into positives.
What we look for:
- Never say die attitude
- Empathetic approach towards people
- Goal-oriented mindset
Does this sound like you?
- You're open to rolling your sleeves up and jumping into a sales call with less than one hour to prep
- You are laser-focused on the details and make sure your CRM reflects all sales activities
- You have a passion for problem solving and can do so with little oversight
- You're resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You believe in what we're doing and you're excited to help FeetPort scale globally.